Champlain College, located in Burlington, VT a offers leading edge master’s degree programs in Emergent Media that is in sync with TEDx values.
The college was named “Most Innovative School” in the North by US News 2016 ‘America’s Best Colleges.’
In a rapidly changing world, our way of thinking and insights as artists and creators must have flexibility to fit the ever-changing forefront of innovation.
If you desire to shape your environment beyond the limits of tradition, while studying practical applications of technique and craft, then a Master’s Degree in Emergent Media from Champlain is for you.
You’ll harness the newest technology, develop the latest trends and learn how to manifest your vision and shape your own future.
- Explore the crossroads of art, innovation and technology. Through our innovative program students help define the next generation of expressive media communications and interactive design.
- Successful careers await our MFA graduates. Over 90% of the class of 2012-2013 found rewarding careers in an industry with ever growing demand.
- Immerse yourself in the latest technological advances through a collaborative production environment. Champlain’s Emergent Media Center (EMC) provides a working studio where undergraduate and graduate students work together on mission-based digital media innovations for real clients.
- Use our MakerLab to bring your ideas to life. The Champlain College MakerLab is a prototyping facility equipped with state-of-the-art 3D printers, 3-D scanner, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, Arduinos and traditional tools allowing students to explore possibilities for invention and entrepreneurship.
- Learn from leaders in the world of emergent media. Our MFA faculty are industry experts in the world of video games, interactive design, mobile computing and more. Their insight and experience adds real-world lessons to the curriculum.
- Live and work in Burlington, VT, a perfect college town. Burlington’s vibrant art scene and relative proximity to high-tech hubs makes it a prime location to live and work with emergent media.
With their career oriented Graduate programs—all offered online except the MFA and MS in Emergent Media—they continue pioneering higher education best practice for real world success including:
- Immediate Results. Our curriculum is designed for instant application of theories and real-world scenarios into your business or work environment.
- Graduate courses are taught by scholar-professional faculty—academically qualified with real-world experience.
- Established in 1878, Champlain College has a reputation for career-minded success. Located in the waterfront city of Burlington, Vermont, this historic institution is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges.
- A pragmatic education at your convenience. Our online classrooms are open 24/7, allowing you to better manage your busy life.
Thank you to Champlain College for helping make TEDx Battenkill 2015 possible!